Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no political feelings towards anyone. All seems like the elementary playground... anyway just wondering why people get so crazy about Trump. Many patriots seem to blindly support trump but it seems like he pulls off unconstitutional acts regularly??? Others don't support him because of emotional reasons among many other things. Whats the take???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seem like valid reasons. Opinions are fine, because well there opinions. We all have them. Anyway, what do you think about the virus? I know drag week got canceled because of it. A lot of ppl saying the virus is fake and its a lie about things getting worse??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Many patriots seem to blindly support trump but it seems like he pulls off unconstitutional acts regularly???
True patriots don't follow Trump blindly, they follow Trump because Trump is a patriot.
Yes, his acts may at times seem unconstitutional, but he is the only one upholding and respecting the constitution, as the whole political landscape for the last 50yrs or so has never been about putting America first.

·
Registered
9,387 Posts
I have no political feelings towards anyone. All seems like the elementary playground... anyway just wondering why people get so crazy about Trump. Many patriots seem to blindly support trump but it seems like he pulls off unconstitutional acts regularly??? Others don't support him because of emotional reasons among many other things. Whats the take???
Which acts do you feel were unconstitutional? No trying to argue, just wondering about your perspective... I believe most presidents test those boundaries, Obama and DACA is an example.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Was, Because he was Not Hillary. Now.. Because he is not Biden. Could we have a better candidate, hell yeah. Knowing that, doesn't matter... Those are the choices.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All that Russia stuff or whatever?? Is
Which acts do you feel were unconstitutional? No trying to argue, just wondering about your perspective... I believe most presidents test those boundaries, Obama and DACA is an example.
Some say he's helped people who are his friends get out of jail and dealings with Russia, on the low. things for personal gain i guess. Dont know about the stuff with the virus, but is he lying or honest about it not being as bad as others claim.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So many people are arguing about him lying and all these other things. Just wanted to get actual opinions. Not crazy arguing. Thanks for so far keeping it cool

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
seem like valid reasons. Opinions are fine, because well there opinions. We all have them. Anyway, what do you think about the virus? I know drag week got canceled because of it. A lot of ppl saying the virus is fake and its a lie about things getting worse??
Trump is a knucklehead but I do believe he has the countries best interests at heart.

The virus is not fake, the response to it is.

The response from the left is totally disproportionate and wholly political with an obvious goal.

Anyone that states otherwise is either stupid or disingenuous.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trump is a knucklehead but I do believe he has the countries best interests at heart.

The virus is not fake, the response to it is.

The response from the left is totally disproportionate and wholly political with an obvious goal.

Anyone that states otherwise is either stupid or disingenuous.
Thats reasonable. I was just wondering because people were getting bent out of shape about the virus. And they genuinely believed what they did, whether it being fake and not that serious, or genuinely understanding the severity of things.

·
Idiot Savant
164,872 Posts
It's not personal. Give us a list of Trump's action that violated the Constitution.

He wins most of the cases challenging his actions, whereas Obama lost most of his.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
He is the ONLY one speaking up for the US. The others don't give a rats' about the American worker. You can say most anything bad about Trump you want and I will agree with you, but I WILL NOT vote for anyone that does not put America first...he is not our best choice, he is our only choice.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts