Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks Mr. Chuck L, it's good to be here. How have you been? I haven't bumped into you in quite awhile. Looks like some mean Ford's Comming out of your camp this year.

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Thanks Sparky almost done with 3rd Car(T-Bird). See you at Milan on the the 3rd of June.
Your the Guys who do great Work!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Chuck,
I won't be at Milan on the 3rd of June. I will be heading to Cayuga for the first OSCA event. I will be supporting Mike Yedgarian. Most of the OSCA races conflict with Milans Street car Schedule, so I don't know if I will make many races.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Um, how do I answer this politically correct? Mike made me a deal that I couldn't refuse, but, I'm sure his deal could be beat?? :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hutch of Hutch's Transmission Service will be helping and moderating the transmission section. Thanks Hutch for sharing your knowledge here with the racers. Welcome... :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone please welcome Chris Uratchko or Uratchko Racing Engines as the new moderator of the N/A tech section. I believe everyone knows who this guy is and what he has accomplished in the racing world. His knowledge and advice will put you ahead of the crowd... Welcome Chris :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts