Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the new LS-1 and Mod Motor Tech section. Stenod Performance hosts some of the quickest and fastest LS-1's in the world. You have seen pictures of there work posted on here. Check them out at http://stenodracing.com and you decide.. Again welcome..

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Welcome Guys!! :party

These guys know their stuff. I'm sure they can help out in the turbo section as well..
8)

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey the guy at the end is Raj (SP?) aint it? I sold him a fuel pump last season. Hope its working out good for him. Any problems with it please let me know..

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Hey the guy at the end is Raj (SP?) aint it? I sold him a fuel pump last season. Hope its working out good for him. Any problems with it please let me know..

Actually I think it just gave up the ghost on him at M10 event in stanton in sept :shock: said they had fuel pump issues seen the pushing on the trailer

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. We've always been lurkers on this board, figured it was a bout time to start posting up some shit, seeing that were going to be racing with a bunch of you guys next year.

Stenod

Monty- Yep, Pump works good but we actually had it lock up twice on us this year. But... for no reason other then raj never had a filter before the pump!! LMAO!!

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really? Tell him to get in touch with me if its the same fuel pump.. [email protected] .. I know he said he might be making a trade for a slightly smaller one.. If you can get a hold of him and tell him...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Harlan's truck is pretty retarded! We have managed to surprize a bunch of people with that truck on the street. Doesn't do much at the track like you saw in the video, as soon as that truck has full boost, it doesn't like to hood to much being in the weeds and all.

Stenod

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All I gotta say is that thing is nuts!!! I need an upgrade on my diesel.. You guys do that? Maybe just a computer, exhaust and other crap??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yep, we can get bully dog chips and could probley hook you up with a great sounding exhaust. Borla makes good stuff for those, Magnaflow... I could go on. What year is your truck?? Duramax or Ford?

Stenod

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its a DuraMax with the older diesel.. They had one that came out later in 2004.. Its the older of the two versions with less HP...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts