Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thank you everyone for bearing with me during this time. I think I explained to everyone that happenings with my grandfather and him having another stroke. Well with all of the trying to get him into a nursing home, taking care of my grandmother and the fact that they don't live here in town (several hours away)...it has taken me away from home and work here a lot lately. That is the reason for the delay on your all's shirts. I just found out this morning that he has finally passed away (for the best). I have been back in town and working on everyone...trying to get back to where I needed to be and this just happened. I will have to go back out of town for a few days to deal with all of the funeral arrangements, social security stuff, insurance stuff...all that other fun stuff that comes with a death in the family. Thank you all so much for bearing with me...it really means a lot. I will be sure to reflect that in my work for you guys and I will always remember and thank you all for being understanding during this. I'll be gone for a few days max (hopefully) and when I get back, I will be in a mad frenzy to get everyone done in a timely manner. Thanks again ya'll and........it will most certainly be worth the wait. If anyone wants or needs to call, please feel free to get me on my cell. (502-644-1317) If I don't answer, it is because I am dealing with all of this stuff and please leave me a message and I will get back to you promptly.

Thanks Mike Mabus, Mike Stavrinos, Smiley, Celeste Smith, Mark Micke, Ray "Hollywood" Johnson......you guys are the greatest!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Tyler

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Sorry to hear about your grandfather Tyler.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Damn Man,I'm really sorry.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family Tyler. Lost my grandmother in January so I know what you are going through.
The Kernwein family

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Sorry to hear, prayers sent.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Dude , sorry to hear of your loss.
Im sure people will understand.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Family has to come first in times like these......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts