Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sections of this hose with a 6 an fittings on both ends and I am wanting them cut in 1/2 so I can add in line nitrous filters to each hose. Nobody around here will touch these and they say they don't have the crimp specs. Where can I either order new custom lengths or ship mine to and have them cut with new ends crimped on? I like the hose, but if I can't get them replaced I'll just order some standard -6 lines.

·
Super Moderator
12,175 Posts
If you call my shop we make and ship custom length nitrous hoses everyday. Just need length from end of the nut to end of the nut. Our hoses are also covered in either a clear PVC coating or a Black covering to help insulate them a little as well as help them not to scratch up there surroundings too. Anyone who's uses them seems to love them. ;). SJ

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you call my shop we make and ship custom length nitrous hoses everyday. Just need length from end of the nut to end of the nut. Our hoses are also covered in either a clear PVC coating or a Black covering to help insulate them a little as well as help them not to scratch up there surroundings too. Anyone who's uses them seems to love them. ;). SJ
Thanks Steve, custom lengths aren't necessary and I already have a cart loaded on your site.....just gotta submit :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts