Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, I cleaned the snow off of the top of mine while standing on a ladder and thought it would be easier to stand on top of it.

Jim

·
Been here to long
1,468 Posts
just wondering, I cleaned the snow off of the top of mine while standing on a ladder and thought it would be easier to stand on top of it.

Jim
how much snow wa on it? couldnt be much own there is it? I used to go on mine to resealand clean it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I asked my dealer (Classic Dominator) about putting A/C in and he said he always puts down a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Some trailers have a partial or full lenght observation platform and the roof is reinforced for those applications.

Paul

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
I've been walking on top of mine for 9 or so years now and have caused no damage, I have a Haulmark with an alumium flat roof.

I wash my roof once a year, it keeps the sides from getting black streaks a little longer.

·
Dinosaur Mechanic
1,615 Posts
I guess it depends on how much you weigh? Some guys are 135 some are 275 makes a big difference. I use a 1/2 sheet of plywood when I clean the snow off mine

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, I took the safe route and stood on a ladder, didn't want to chance ruining my only shelter for my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts