Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
lmao I almost put some 111 in my push mower but decided that it might not be such a great idea! hahaha

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've run my generator on race gas many many times over the past 15 yrs and have never had an issue with it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I ran my husq on some 116 after I tore my motor up. I knew it was gonna be a while till I would need it, so I cut grass with it. Mower ran great and smelled a lot better too.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I've run 110 in a pushmower with no problems at all.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
I ran some C116 in my old mower for the hell of it......ran great till it welded the head to the block,lol!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
we run VP C12 in our generator all the time and have been for the last 5 or so years with no issues

·
Registered
977 Posts
In a wood chipper that was rented.

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
i had a 1970 honda trail 70 little mini bike and put some 116 in it and burned it up lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
put some 110 in a snapper riding mower ( that was 20 years old ) made about 10 laps around the yard and it seized up . maybe a quincdonce.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i don,t know how all of ya have got away with doing this but it is not good for small engines to be run on racing fuel run them long enough and you will BURN the VALVES . Most small engine companies will tell you to run the lowest octang 87.

·
Registered
100 Posts
used to run 114 leaded in snow blower the piston melted after about a year.at my old shop after running race fuel the lawn mower would only run on 93+ octane

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
I put 94% nitromethane mix in a power washer. The pump went out and it cost too much to repair it. And there is no sence in tossing a good running briggs motor. It would only run at full throttle, after about 30 seconds it blew a yellow smoke out the top of the carb, coughed, backfired, and never would restart.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts