Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Tunica in a couple of hours to play in a few of the circuit events for the WSOP. This will be my 3rd time playing in this particular event. Played in the WPT once at the Gold Strike in Tunica.

The goal is just to get to the money. Winning would be beyond amazing but I just want to cash. Came pretty close last year. Missed it by 30 spots.

Just look for a red Proline T-shirt if you are coming.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Take your time, wait for stupid asses to remove themselves.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Just got back from Biloxi playing in the WPT. Dis not cash this year but it is always a blast. Good luck in the tourneys.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mark. Its Ebner. So you atleast understand how difficult it is to make the top 10% in a tournament. Its not as easy as everybody thinks.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
GOOD LUCK sir

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
played in A.C. a couple times. I wont some cash a couple times but nothing major.

The only thing i learned is 2 things
1) get up and walk away from the table often
2) relax. theres a lot of idiots who will knock them selfs out in the first couple sessions... get out of there way (see above) and let them kill each other

·
Registered
22,797 Posts
Remember, you got to know when to holdem, know when to foldem, know when to walk away,know when to run.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I've cashed a couple of times. My goal is to play the main event one year. Problem is I keep blowing my bank roll on parts.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am trying to be a little more selective on the tournaments. The last three I played in, each one had over 800 people in it. So it took a long time to just get close to the money.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey Mark. Its Ebner. So you atleast understand how difficult it is to make the top 10% in a tournament. Its not as easy as everybody thinks.

I and many friends who know me consider me to be an above average player and I know how much the pro player grind sucks, I wouldnt wish poker on anybody as a job

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got back form Tunica. What a fucking nightmare. 2-3 hr waits just to sign up for any of the tournaments. Waiting lists for everything. No cash games because the tournaments took all the space. Harrahs and the WSOP will be getting a lot of nasty emails form a lot of very upset players. They're planning absolutely sucked.

On a side note, I made some cash playing double deck BJ.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Just got back form Tunica. What a fucking nightmare. 2-3 hr waits just to sign up for any of the tournaments. Waiting lists for everything. No cash games because the tournaments took all the space. Harrahs and the WSOP will be getting a lot of nasty emails form a lot of very upset players. They're planning absolutely sucked.

On a side note, I made some cash playing double deck BJ.
Sorry to here that ebner. Next time we go play in the wpt I will give you a call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts