Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if it would've been a snake it would have bit you.at the shop today late this afternoon i was waiting for a parts delivery.decided to sit down a take a break(kinda dozed off).customer came in to ask about his car .we were talking when he stopped and said hey you know there is a snake under you?at first i thought he was bs'n me but he kept looking down.sure enough about a 6 foot black snake on the floor right between my legs.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know thought of killing it...alarm set off wednesday night at 2 am(motion sensor)but just sent him towards the woods.

·
pist'n Broke
20,947 Posts
and the old saying,first you say it then you do it (O SHIT ) .

they dont bother me took two out of our bird house last week.

rip blue bird,this sucks my wife loved watching them birds

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
or the saying "if it were a snake it wouldve bit you" had that happen to me before was on break and under the table the cap to my water bottle fell i reached down to grab it and talkn at the same time and couldnt reach it and looked down and there was a rattle snaked coiled up ready to strike my hand a inch away..lol

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Black snake on the floor between your legs? Did you buy dinner or did he?

-Brad

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I was at my pops place a few years ago and a few guys show up with a third gen camaro on a trailer,so we start bsing and the guy pops the hatch in the back to show us some parts or something and right there curled around the spare tie on the package shelf was a big black snake two out of the three ran screaming snake!!! the other one picked up the lug wrench and beat the thing to a pulp,I look at him and said wtf man you could of just picked up the tire and set it on the ground to let him loose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts