Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's a thread on muff diving I figured why not one about eating ass! So who eats their old lady's (or some of y'all boyfriend) ass? An old guy once told me the best way to a woman's heart is through her asshole!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts
Here we go

·
Registered
37,508 Posts
Normally, these type of questions result in one of two responses, the same as you'd expect when you ask some guy if he jacks off - either "NO", or "I used to, but I quit."
As the question, I doubt there's 1 out of 100 men who haven't at least tried it at one point in their lives.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts

·
Registered
14,520 Posts
As someone who grew up with transistor radios the process is a lot more familiar,

See back then to test a 9v battery you would simply touch your tongue to the terminals.....if you had to jerk your tongue away immediately it meant the battery had a full charge.

Its kinda the same with chocolate starfish, a quick stab with a darting motion to access the voltage is always a good idea before committing to the full process.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Should have made it a poll, then you could have asked plain or with grape jelly.

·
Registered
15,551 Posts
Since there's a thread on muff diving I figured why not one about eating ass! So who eats their old lady's (or some of y'all boyfriend) ass? The father of irocboyz once told me the best way to a woman's heart is through her asshole!
They are pro's in the ass eating biz

·
Smuck
6,897 Posts
One time, Asian girl, I think I got sick from it, never again.

My Buddy was in the company of a pay for play kinda girl and he visited her recently.
Well he tells me he thinks he got some kind of STD in his mouth.
Says he was eating her out and he might have grazed the starfish with tongue. He's freaking out, goes to the doc and tests all came back clear, lucky him.
Have to ask him next time I see him if he's still into tossing the salad.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts
Irocboy is the king of ass eating ,pm him

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Once drunk as fuck, woke up with a really bad taste in my mouth. Once was enough the pussy tastes much better!:p

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
When Irocboyz makes a thread about eating ass, it's a Yellowbullet classic.

When someone else does it, it's sad and lonely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts