Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young guy at work just dId. He’s 24 years old and had a real doll of a fiancé. She is 23 and was very friendly and very easy on the eyes. As of last weekend he’s no longer with her he told me today. When I asked him why he blamed her TMJ For their breakup. He said she could be a handful at times with it now, hard to take care of, and dreaded a future with her because of it because the condition would only get worse. When I asked for other reasons he didn’t produce any.

Is he a jerk or just doing his best to minimize future problems?

·
Registered
17,764 Posts
I gotta say man, if you aren't over the moon in love move on. I know someone who is miserable with his wife. They met young married way to early and her medical issue is a real pain. He won't ever do anything about it but if he had balls he's leave her for sure. We talk often and he brings it up almost every conversation. It's sad. He followed her to Virginia because she got a high paying government job but I guess we all make our choices.

That being said. If something were to happen to my wife I'm in it for the long haul but I'm head over heals in love with her.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah that's asshole move. Mine has thyroid issues actually no thyroid because of cancer about 375 pounds a t 6'4 I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is a sweetheart never bitchy unless she's feeling really fucked up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,695 Posts
TMJ is the leading cause of not getting a BJ, so I think he did the right thing...
:geek:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
some of us don't have the mental capacity to deal with shit like that, regardless of how much we "love" someone. We're all built different, especially this new generation. remember when you were married with kids at 19? sounds fuckin crazy these days.

Its better for her that they broke up. sounds like he fucked up.

·
Titanium Member
10,340 Posts
I once broke up with a girl cause she had a head shaped like a pineapple.She always wore her hair down,pretty cute.Had her her pulled back one day,I said damn,pineapole head.Broke off with her.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I once broke up with a girl cause she had a head shaped like a pineapple.She always wore her hair down,pretty cute.Had her her pulled back one day,I said damn,pineapole head.Broke off with her.
I was working my magic on this chick for 6 months trying to get her to go out with me. Finally, she agreed. she showed up on the date wearing sandals and I saw one wanker of a toe and that was the end of that!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
I was working my magic on this chick for 6 months trying to get her to go out with me. Finally, she agreed. she showed up on the date wearing sandals and I saw one wanker of a toe and that was the end of that!
...damn, there is so much to comment about this post I don’t even know where to start! LOL!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I know a dude that did this over a girl's feet. What is it with feet and toe people?

In the OP, sounds like this young dude saw the writing on the wall and bailed early. I'll bet the couple - both of them - are better off in the long run. Him bailing now is far different than getting into something and then, as years ago by, shit changes and you get dealt a hand that you didn't have 10 or 20 years ago and have to adapt, adjust and deal with it. That said, I guess people still bail in that scenario, too.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts