Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
thats cool. when he was flying down the highway it looked like he was out for a sunday drive lol

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
indy also isnt the best surface for f1. this track is suposed to be more suited for f1

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Cool as shit......now some F1 dirt track racing would be even cooler :cool:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
every time he lays into it, it tries to step out on him. LOL.

pretty cool video.

Bob

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I'm guessing it was time for a engine rebuild shortly after that video

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Indy wasn't a joke. The people that ran the event and certain folks at the helm of F1 are a joke. I saw plenty of great racing at the Indy events. Not to mention it was the fastest F1 track. The surface was totally suited for an F1 car, they built the road course specifically for F1 and there are certain standards a track has to live up to to be an F1 track. Width, run off, proper curbing, etc....
I can't wait to see how it goes in Austin. I hope to be there but I am sure the first year will be a complete madhouse.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I can't wait!!! Considering we're about 3 miles away from the track right now I'm sure its going to be crazy around here. I don't think it will really hit me HOW big this is going to be till those last few weeks leading up to it. Who wants to rent a room?? LOL

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I wish redbull would get into drag racing real hot and heavy. You dont have to watch but a few of their youtube videos to see how "bad they got it"

Those guys are pure gearheads and put a lot of money in racing.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Formula One will not be here long. I wish it would stay but I imagine after two years they will leave again. That organization just doesn't seem to like racing here. It is awesome to watch though. Man those little engines scream.

·
Registered
866 Posts
This should be awesome in AUSTIN TEXAS BITCHES!!!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
So this is what they do to Mark Webber's chassis before race weekend...
LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts