·
Registered
14 Posts
All,

Now available on the website....

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.php?item=ETStreetR

Thanks,

Jason Moulton
I tried the 325/50/15 ET Street R Radial on my ZL1 with Beadlocks.

The rollout was 3/4" different left to right.
I stretched one as much as I could to get them within 1/2".
Took 2 tries to get them balanced (Couldn't do it dynamically but got a static balance with 250+G on one tire and 30g on the other.
They bounced horribly at speed at any tire pressure and the 60 foot was inconsistent between 1.43-1.51.
I tried every pressure from 20-14 and ended up sticking with 15 psi and burned them down. (40 passes with huge burnouts)

Switched to the 315/60/15 Radial Pro and both were within 1/8th inch of rollout and took 35g and 45g to dynamically balance.
Car is smooth as glass at 130+ mph and has no more left to right pulling under power like the ET Street R's did.
Likes 18 psi and short burnouts.

I was not impressed with the ET Street R and would go with an S/S or the Radial Pro again.

Radial Pro 315/60/15

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any chance of a 27x10.5x15 in an ET Street R Bias? Need something to compete with the Hoosiers that is a more street friendly for driving to the track and back!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Date code on new Tires are from 2015. To Old?

New Pro Bracket Radial tires came in yesterday and the date code is 3515. (35th week of 2015)

I am not a big fan of taking ownership of these tires, what is to old for new tires? I bought these from BCI and waiting to hear feed back from Jason if I should run these or not.

What is the oldest date on a tire you will take when new?

Thanks

81 - 83 of 83 Posts