Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see how fast people are going on this tire. What 60ft, 1/8 and/or 1/4 mile, hp numbers? Not a whole lot of info in the search bar. I'd run the pros but they would take up every bit of space in my wheel tubs and the R's are narrower. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
friend has been 4.60s i believe the record is 4.53 in ultra street.Search for Ultra street

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I see these guys are running the Rs. I always assumed they ran the Pros. Thanks!

·
Registered
16,953 Posts

I see these guys are running the Rs. I always assumed they ran the Pros. Thanks!

Thanks for the Info i have the 255/60/15 ET Street R's to go on my Mustang it runs low 11's so i should be fine!!:)

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
That's a good tire. I ran high 10's foot braking on it a few years ago.
Thanks now if i ever get them on my car,laid off currently from Corona Virus[waiter] i was going to have Summit Racing mount and balance them but the Retail Store is currently closed like many other places!! :( I do have tires and rims on the car now so at least i can still drive the car if i want!!:)

·
Satans Daddy
13,984 Posts
You can get a 275 on there with some work. Work = BFH

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
It is what it is don't have a roll bar and i'm sure it will go faster!! :)At least i have a car i think a lot of guys on here only have keyboards that they race!!
And the roll bar will make it faster?

·
Registered
558 Posts
I ran 8.0 @ 175mph with the Pro, I lowered the car and had to switch to the R tire because it is narrower. The Pro was rubber the fender lip. Did not notice any difference. Same 1.28 60 ft.

·
Señor Member
26,737 Posts
You can get a 275 on there with some work. Work = BFH
Too bad all he has to work with is a teeny peeny. But you knew that already...being fan boy butt buddies n all. 😜

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Do you know what the rules are for running 11.50 or faster doesn't sound like it?:confused:Maybe stick to NASCAR rules!!
I'm well aware of the rules, just like I'm well aware you BB street car is slow! 😂
BTW, you fix that hack silicon job yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts