Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please explain to me why these wheels are discontinued? Does anyone know where to find a set (15x3.5/4)? Im sure im not the only one who would like to see this wheel back in production.

·
Registered
215 Posts
call Larry at larryhodgeracing.com
I picked up an extra set from Larry
he has excellent prices on racing tires and wheels

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help but I think he just carries the newer version, the Pro-5 wheel. When did you get yours from him? Are they the ET-Drag wheel?

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,049 Posts
Just sold mine. Keep looking and asking, eventually you will find a set. I would bet you certainly won't find them new anywhere. I do think they are better-looking than the newer style that replaced them.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
MT phucked up discontinuing those wheels.:-damnit
x2

I don't get it. There has been huge demand for them wheels ever since they were discontinued. I have a set of the fronts and would like a set of the rears but can never find the right width and offset.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MT phucked up discontinuing those wheels.:-damnit
Are you listening M/T? Man, I have been half way around the net and read all kinds of threads on why this wheel still isn't in production. Should we start a demand thread lol.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,049 Posts
I "heard" there was a good reason they were "discontinued". I went with Billet Specialties when I found-out I couldn't buy another set of these MT's. I wanted two complete sets but waited too long to get the second set.

If someone wants 15x10's that are drilled for rim screws lemme know, I have no attachment to them...........

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for the help but I think he just carries the newer version, the Pro-5 wheel. When did you get yours from him? Are they the ET-Drag wheel?
I just got a extra pair for the rear ,ordered them last week,call and see if he has any left.

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
I "heard" there was a good reason they were "discontinued". I went with Billet Specialties when I found-out I couldn't buy another set of these MT's. I wanted two complete sets but waited too long to get the second set.

If someone wants 15x10's that are drilled for rim screws lemme know, I have no attachment to them...........
what offset...? i had to buy a complete set to get 2 fronts....

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,049 Posts
I will have to measure them. I think they are 5.5" though. I drilled them for 4 screws per side, not the typical 8. I learned AFTER drilling them that I don't need to drill my wheels dammit! I have been high 8's with a 3300lb car with my Billet Specialties wheels with no screws at all..................

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I'm looking for a set of the 15 X10 with 5.5 backspacing GM lug pattern.

I also have a set of the one piece rears 15 X8 4.5 backspacing both GM -FORD lug patterns for sale. $350

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,049 Posts
Whoever wants mine can buy them. I'll make you the same deal I just made for the fronts. I want the same wheel from Billet Specialties to replace the M/T wheel, or the money to buy them, plus shipping, plus a few bucks to dismount and remount my tires. The M/T's cost more than the Billet Specialties and my wheels look new, except for the screw holes.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Mike I'll take the rear 15 X 10 with 5.5 backs spacing! Shipped to 22408 let me know how much.

·
Registered
212 Posts
call Larry at larryhodgeracing.com
I picked up an extra set from Larry
he has excellent prices on racing tires and wheels
x2 for Larryhodgeracing.com I got a set of 3 piece rears and once piece fronts from him a while back and got a great deal.

·
CFH
2,879 Posts
x2 for Larryhodgeracing.com I got a set of 3 piece rears and once piece fronts from him a while back and got a great deal.
I got my 15x12's from hogdes and paid $86ea. They were so cheap because they are 5x5 bolt pattern, but I needed new axles then too.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Larry is great! I have purchased from him for years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts