Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a Troll 🤣😅. Figure this will go like Eric Roycroft Ls3 heads with the port Raised, Correct bowl to Valve %, + a Chad Burr or Dimple Rough port.

Darin called a photo of Eric's work a MaXXed out port. 👍

Well we've got testing...

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Just Trolling around...lurking, peeking around corners..😆
Edit: I'm a peeping Troll 😂🤣

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Don't bring that Political Bull shit over here. Keep the Pussy Bullshit in your back pocket....

We can Play the Fuck your Thread up Game and I know a few I'd like to get on and I'll Fuck it up.... try me Bitches.

No worries Warp....

I'm down with, Mutual Assured Destruction...I've Got a Gas tanker and Want all the Smoke.

Reactions: Warp Speed

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shits starting to go like Ed Curtis crying ass about Political / business shit, in the NA section. 😭

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Edit.. excuse all the edits I can't wait till 10 pm watching my Guy Rowdy Yates on Rawhide.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Bump 4 the edit.

🤣😂

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Bump 4 the Edit.

🤣😂

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bump. For the edit.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Feeling better

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rasing the Runner.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Best thing about all of this is Everything generally will carry over Not dependant on heads used....

Air pump Rules don't generally change 😁.
It's like, Bible principles just for a engine.

This 💩 has to be Basic 🤣

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Raising the port floor had a very interesting result. It really makes me want to give it a shot on my POS to see if it gains response or anything...
It generally works, the problem is cost unless your a DIY"er. You really can't think of a head a person hasn't tried or wanted to raise unless it was Raised.

· Registered
140 Posts
It generally works, the problem is cost unless your a DIY"er. You really can't think of a head a person hasn't tried or wanted to raise unless it was Raised.
I'm pretty good at DIY stuff for the most part. We have some very good local information sources (I live about 40 minutes from Nick Smithberg) so I can bounce ideas off them if needed. My concern is if I drop the CSA of the runner, I will need to figure out what the new throat dimensions would be, right?

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Valve size isn't changing so why would the throat? Also raise the Roof if needed, if the head can take it....or Add weld.

I don't port heads just Luv them and the Rules.... I like ideas and having the professional to work on my idea. Free time is just that. I'll spec it with parts. The idea generally comes from a 1%'er Here & Work done.
If it's a street engine with more mileage you'd need to place Anchors for the epoxy to grab...

BBF in the 302 build shows a head using them.

Me personally, The thing I would think a person gets to is Cost & Labor/time vs the purchase of a raised runner head.

Eric used Ls3 heads while adding epoxy to raise the runner... Common Sense says just purchase a Ls7 head which equals to the raise...

· Registered
8,115 Posts
I'm pretty good at DIY stuff for the most part. We have some very good local information sources (I live about 40 minutes from Nick Smithberg) so I can bounce ideas off them if needed. My concern is if I drop the CSA of the runner, I will need to figure out what the new throat dimensions would be, right?
no, but the apex of the floor is your main concern. The apex is just as, if not more, important the the min csa.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts