Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love triangle... Husband, cheatingwife-teacher, and 18 yr prior student.

Husband (eric) shot the 18yr old when he wouldn't leave his house. There is WAY more to the story...

Evidently the wife had been cheating on her hubby with this prior student of hers and was going to leave her hubby and take their kids and live with the kid.

The kid was loaded on Coke and booze and was refusing to leave the property, so the hubby took a rifle and stood next to the pass. side of the car to try to scare the kid off.. told him that he already had his wife but he could not have his kids. Then the 18 yr old said "Hell, in two weeks they'll be calling ME "daddy"" - The dad cocked the rifle in a further effort to try to scare the punk, and the 18 yr old said "I'll ram that thing up your ass first" and grabbed the barrel and tried to pull it out of the hubby's hands...

The cocked rifle fired in the pulling match and blew the kids face off, now the hubby is on trial for 1st degree murder, which is BS.

The deeper I read into this case.. the more pissed that I get that they even arrested the hubby, much less have him on trial.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
who is right and who is wrong-

its a hard one-

been reading a bit about it on the net-but like u said their is more to it-

i wish i was at school again- i would not mind more attention off a hot teacher-

anyone got a picture of her-

if she hot maybe thats a start of why this started in the first place-

Thanks

Nick--

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man - it gets worse the more you read on it... trust me. If that pisses you off, don't even read any further.

Hell, the biggest mistake that Eric made was that he didn't shoot his wife first.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
yup after the gun went off in the kids face i would have went after the wife and gave her a BUCKWEAT with it.;)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Man - it gets worse the more you read on it... trust me. If that pisses you off, don't even read any further.

Hell, the biggest mistake that Eric made was that he didn't shoot his wife first.

yea- not for doing the dirty but for being ugly

Thanks

Nick--

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nooo... This was the first time... since the killing happened (March 07) she's had 2 other charges of misconduct with students. Once in Nashville, under her maiden name, Erin Myers and then again in Texas.

She's on the run WITH the 2 boys, ages 12 and 8. Nobody "supposedly" knows where she is, they've only heard stories. I guess once she stops running, the first thing the grandparents are going to do is sue for custody and have her deemed unfit.

The dad has been out on bond for over a year and is working on a farm. He's filed and been granted a divorce and visitation with his kids, and she's even in contempt of THAT.

I'd love to hunt her down myself, just for the pure pleasure of smacking her across the face.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
He should have shot em both. The only true victems here are the kids.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I'll pay you to do that.:smt067

back to topic....

What is the hell matter with teachers nowadays?

I vote to bring back older hardcore teachers and give them all the rights to punish students with bad disciplines.
maybe some teachers love the control issue thats stuck in their heads-

the kid is just as fucked up-maybe the drugs made her look hot-

Thats what drugs do--

she is ugly-

my dog better looking-

Thanks

Nick--

1 - 20 of 45 Posts