Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is Eric Fallon? I've been on YB for about an hour reading threads. Every post this guy makes is condescending, full of name calling and filled with hate.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
He's just another member living in people's heads like the OP.

·
stone broke baller
2,709 Posts
Who is Eric Fallon? I've been on YB for about an hour reading threads. Every post this guy makes is condescending, full of name calling and filled with hate.
He's got a dozen monikers here and denies any of them are hers, even though she's been bagged numerous times proving otherwise.

Thanks to the YB detectives, he goes by Marcus Furgal in his hometown and lives in Brockton MA.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
He's got a dozen monikers here and denies any of them are hers, even though she's been bagged numerous times proving otherwise.

Thanks to the YB detectives, he goes by Marcus Furgal in his hometown and lives in Brockton MA.
Doesn't he live with his Uncle?... :smt102

·
Registered
33,086 Posts
He's LAD's son.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,496 Posts
A nobody that ain’t done shit, ain’t got shit, and will never amount to more than shit.

·
Registered
17,261 Posts
A nobody that ain’t done shit, ain’t got shit, and will never amount to more than shit.

Judging from this post and your sig line, you are an expert on shit. Do you work at a sewage treatment facility? :p

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Airwick isn't living in people's heads, he is dying in people's heads.....;)
Okay..... I'll give you that one.

Airwick is pretty motherfuckin' hilarious.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts