Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 1399 Posts

·
Regulator
32,690 Posts
TWO AND A HALF years of cashing RM checks. Yeah, I really feel stupid.:rolleyes: Do you even know what you're talking about, or you just hit keys on your keyboard? IDIOT!!
Yes I think so!! I got nothing to prove! that being said you are a fucking IDIOT!!!

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Yes I think so!! I got nothing to prove! that being said you are a fucking IDIOT!!!
Then maybe in your infinite wisdom you can tell me what part of me doing a RM was a bad idea. I'll be waiting for your words of wisdom. Your constant calling me an idiot doesn't make me one, did you know that? But, your dumb and unfounded comments kinda makes YOU one. So, answer my question!

·
Regulator
32,690 Posts
Then maybe in your infinite wisdom you can tell me what part of me doing a RM was a bad idea. I'll be waiting for your words of wisdom. Your constant calling me an idiot doesn't make me one, did you know that? But, your dumb and unfounded comments kinda makes YOU one. So, answer my question!
Me telling you anything will not do you any good! You have been told by some of the best Financial advisers in this area Ill,Ind and Ms and it did not make a mark! Most of which I would trust! You are on your own!!! Have a great day!! Almost forgot My honest opinion of you is you really are an Idiot!!

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
14,940 Posts
250% effective interest on every dollar you take out.......yeah, your a genius! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Me telling you anything will not do you any good! You have been told by some of the best Financial advisers in this area Ill,Ind and Ms and it did not make a mark! Most of which I would trust! You are on your own!!! Have a great day!! Almost forgot My honest opinion of you is you really are an Idiot!!
Just as I thought! Just more of your usual bullshit you use to mask the fact you CAN'T answer my question!

·
Regulator
32,690 Posts
Just as I thought! Just more of your usual bullshit you use to mask the fact you CAN'T answer my question!
The only person (institute) that a Reverse Mortgage is good for is The Mortgage company! You are being ROBBED!!

81 - 100 of 1399 Posts