Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1399 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Did I state that or was that The other me,
you clowns claim I have a metal :supz: illness and all ,right, so. can't beat um, join them.

<evil laugh> bawahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw
You are a basement dwelling retard! Probably the most pathetic moron walking the face of this earth. :rolleyes:

·
stone broke baller
2,112 Posts
Did I state that or was that The other me,
you clowns claim I have a metal :supz: illness and all ,right, so. can't beat um, join them.

<evil laugh> bawahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw
You aint foolin anyone Chumlee...you were a byproduct of someones colonoscopy.

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
Just like you are to Lanigan every single time you respond to him? Somehow you’re different?
Lanigan's a babbling fucking drunk! Repeating his time slip bullshit literally for years now! I've put him in his place more times than I can count, and he proves how stupid he is by repeatedly coming back for more. If you notice, he and his "mini me" Jizzum appear in almost all MY THREADS, and within minutes, pretty much making them MY PUPPETS!! So yeah, there's a difference! ;)

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Lanigan's a babbling fucking drunk! Repeating his time slip bullshit literally for years now! I've put him in his place more times than I can count, and he proves how stupid he is by repeatedly coming back for more. If you notice, he and his "mini me" Jizzum appear in almost all MY THREADS, and within minutes, pretty much making them MY PUPPETS!! So yeah, there's a difference! ;)
1WCG jumping for joy that Fallon is back, thus calling his status as DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ON YB into question once again...

·
A Fine Example For Others
36,186 Posts
Log on this morning and the first thing I see is that Eric Fallon is back and giving advice, acting like he never left. Chewing out people like he never left, too. Fucking idiot says he hates this place, and then leaves, but then returns less than a month later because he’s that stupid and lonely? What the hell is wrong with people?
This is probably my fault. I asked him to return.

Did I make a mistake?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
92,847 Posts
Some turds unflush

·
Regulator
32,632 Posts
You are actually the Stupid one Mr Reverse Mortgage!!

41 - 60 of 1399 Posts