Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1399 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Log on this morning and the first thing I see is that Eric Fallon is back and giving advice, acting like he never left. Chewing out people like he never left, too. Fucking idiot says he hates this place, and then leaves, but then returns less than a month later because he’s that stupid and lonely? What the hell is wrong with people?

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,773 Posts
Log on this morning and the first thing I see is that Eric Fallon is back and giving advice, acting like he never left. Chewing out people like he never left, too. Fucking idiot says he hates this place, and then leaves, but then returns less than a month later because he’s that stupid and lonely? What the hell is wrong with people?
Who you phucking kidding, you're a dingleberry hanging on a ass crack hair, waiting, for a post.
And like a junkie, here you are, at lightning speed.
So what is up roger. ya old flogger

·
Regulator
35,148 Posts