Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,820 Posts
He wants a sympathetic jury, that's why the skin and bones routine. He better look dead at trial.
Or Hillbabeast is really a Dom, bisexual. Pegging Monica with a strap-on while she sucked some POTUS wood.

Bizarre? Wait until you find out what Hollywood uncovered next!

See the story pattern of the past 30+ years....

·
Registered
40,952 Posts
I think the deal has already been struck, she's only been charged with four crimes, one (kind of odd, no?) count for each crime. She had millions in cash and a bunch of passports, she could have been long gone and untouchable.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think the deal has already been struck, she's only been charged with four crimes, one (kind of odd, no?) count for each crime. She had millions in cash and a bunch of passports, she could have been long gone and untouchable.
I think Taxman has it nailed.

A lot of rats are going to go into hiding. The interesting part is that the vast majority of rats will be seriously rich people of all political stripes. They all have a vested interest in her not talking. Hmmm.

Gotta wonder what Brit intelligence is also going to do to keep Prince Andrew out of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,784 Posts
Prince Andrew is under suicide watch, I wish him luck on succeeding on his quest for two to the back of the head...lol

·
Aviation Section
24,786 Posts
This will have radio silence until late November, then she will die. If she dies before that, it will be good for Trump to use against the Ds.
Epstein's little black book is missing. She knows everything, she's the closest thing to a black book they have, so she's got a lot of power, and is a huge threat to those with power. Unless she has multiple copies of the book stashed somewhere to be released upon her death like an insurance policy, then all bets are off.
Prince Andy was already removed from all his duties and was told to hide in a Castle as the other Royals knew
what could happen and now it is happening. He also has a lot of stories to tell, when she turns State Evidence
and names the shit he was involved in he could be next to be inquired and give up people! Hills and Bills love to
be on T.V. and just could not fade away, well here we go! Dave

·
Registered
477 Posts
Prince Andrew is under suicide watch, I wish him luck on succeeding on his quest for two to the back of the head...lol
I thought Epstein only delved into underage girls. As a general rule, male Brits, especially royalty, tend to prefer buggering little boys.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts