Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
I am going to guess she will mysteriously commit suicide while under 24 he watch and the cameras will have mysteriously go down at that time.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Pick one:

1) she turns states evidence, Bill and Hill go down

2)she turns states evidence, as another attempt to bring PDJT down

3)she refuses to talk and goes to prison for a long time

4)she refuses to talk and commits suicide afterwards

^any other options?
Option 5:

Suicide before getting the chance to refuse or agree to cooperate.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Pick one:

1) she turns states evidence, Bill and Hill go down

2)she turns states evidence, as another attempt to bring PDJT down

3)she refuses to talk and goes to prison for a long time

4)she refuses to talk and commits suicide afterwards

^any other options?
5) She makes bail and skips off to Israel. They won't deport her and she'll never stand trial.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I believe that if she had dirt on the klinton klan, she would have mysteriously disappeared already.

·
Registered
16,983 Posts
This will have radio silence until late November, then she will die. If she dies before that, it will be good for Trump to use against the Ds.
Epstein's little black book is missing. She knows everything, she's the closest thing to a black book they have, so she's got a lot of power, and is a huge threat to those with power. Unless she has multiple copies of the book stashed somewhere to be released upon her death like an insurance policy, then all bets are off.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Said on the News tonight that she paid cash for that big house she was living in, trying to lay low.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Said on the News tonight that she paid cash for that big house she was living in, trying to lay low.
^if that's true and she was flying solo,
I'm surprised they even brought her in.

(I said the same thing about Whitey Bulger, really surprised they waited 7 years to kill him)

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,993 Posts
41 - 60 of 73 Posts