Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.41 Server at sdrev.com Port 80 Rick

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
It was getting posted around the net and either the site admin took it down or blocked it, or the server crashed from too many hits.
Here is a quote from that topic.

1st, to the site admins, i demand the videos chads97z posted be removed, as i never gave permission for me to be video taped, nor did i give permission for any pictures or videos of my car or myself to be posted on the internet

2nd, to all the users on this board - my saleen cost over $50grand, so chad was right about that... my car is a Saleen S281 Extreame, with over 600 factory supercharged horsepower

there is no way chads camaro will ever be as quick as any mustang. chad won twice cause i was having clutch issues with my car. If my car was running right, Chads camaro would have been wasted. The M in mustang means muscle. get a clue Chad.

what chad failed to state is how on the freeway, his car wouldnt go past 160, what a piece of shit

if i wasnt spinning my tires and my clutch was gripping, he would have gotten his ass kicked, as my car makes so much power, It will never hook on the street.

Seems on your 1st reality check you got your ass handed to you as well
6.9 @ 99 VS 7.3 @ 98.6 - like they said, by a mile or an inch, you lost. your car runs 11 on street tires? my car runs high 9s on street tires (when its running right)

I demand the videos be removed, as they were posted without my permission, and on any other day, i would have kicked his ass - just look at the 2nd video.

And chad, get a real car. Didnt think I would find you here huh? I know mustang guys all over California.

PS: I also see you added Nitrous since our encounter, you will need it.
The videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoC92EkTG1g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K3-lOD4hFA&feature=related

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
WSC1

·
Registered
173 Posts
I joined just to talk shit to the cry baby rich kid. I think he and Jermey Glass would get along good they both have Mustangs and they both have more dollars than sense. J/K Jermey I had to say what everyne else was thinking.:)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
That bullSHIT LIGHT was the best part of the whole thread.
I need to get me one of those, anyone got the Autometer p/n? :smt044

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.