Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3362 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wouls like to see pics of everyones engines- looking for some different ideas - thanks guys we did this on the nos section turned out great :p

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Styno ... Nice & Clean, looks good. I've been trying to following your build on here. What are your 1/8 mile times? Also have you ran it with slicks yet?

Thank you!! We try and build em clean!!
So far we've been 5.95 in the 1/8 and have yet to best our 9.41.
We recently found a timing fluctuation thats plagued our personal best attempts all summer.
Hopefull I'll have new p/b's in all areas after this weekend!!
I'll keep ya posted!!

·
Registered
762 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
It's half and half. The hotside was originally a street kit built by HP Performance (www.turbochargedpower.com). It was then modified from a T4 flange to a T6 flange so I could run a large frame turbo, and the entire cold side was custom fab'd by a local shop (Fatal Performance). The frame rail also had to be notched to clear the large frame turbo, so it wasn't a bolt in affair.

Here's an older pic that's a little bit brighter.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,398 Posts
It's half and half. The hotside was originally a street kit built by HP Performance (www.turbochargedpower.com). It was then modified from a T4 flange to a T6 flange so I could run a large frame turbo, and the entire cold side was custom fab'd by a local shop (Fatal Performance). The frame rail also had to be notched to clear the large frame turbo, so it wasn't a bolt in affair.

Here's an older pic that's a little bit brighter.
thanks for the info..thats where i want to stick my pt88..i been looking into kits..i'm just going to take a fox body kit and weld diff header flanges on it seeing i'm going with a lsx engine.

·
Registered
435 Posts
WHAT DID IT MAKE ???

1 - 20 of 3362 Posts