Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to first remove the harness & ECU completely & go with carb.

Then decided that considering the TBI runs so well I am going to keep it(it would cost well over $1000 to convert to carb..the RIGHT WAY). I was going to just hack the 4L60E wiring out of it. Which would require pretty much taking out the harness anyway.
I searched online & found one here...http://ls1wiringharness.com/gmefi_002.htm
But my emails have gone unanswered. Knew it was to good to be true.

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone that does harnesses or sells them ready to go.
Also I do not care if it is used as long as it is in GREAT condition. Would prefer if it is used that it comes from a vehicle with a 700R4 & of course has the ECU to go with it. Otherwise I will be in the same situation I am now.
Used would be best for me as I would not need a custom chip to control the timing...which I need with the current setup.

If the harness is new(it would have to be for this ECU & 700r4). It is for the 94-95 with read & blue plugs. TBI w/ 700R4. No emissions
Here are some pics of the ECU & connectors.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Try Painless Performance.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To add. I would LOVE to keep fuel injection.
If I cannot find what I need with the TBI.
I will consider converting to TPI. So if anyone knows of a COMPLETE setup...just let me know.

I would greatly appreciate it.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try Painless Performance.
I have looked on their site & emailed them a while ago(they were my first go to). They told me it would need to be a custom deal. I would need to take measurements & such. I am in no condition medically to do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts