Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it states...what shops can do engine dynoing in the Tampa area? What kind of rate do most places charge for a dyno session?

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Matt Scranton not sure what he charges

As it states...what shops can do engine dynoing in the Tampa area? What kind of rate do most places charge for a dyno session?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Southern Style Racing Engines, owner George Pils , great guy and supurb engine builder he just recently built my 516 bbc , Chris Nelson also uses his dyno for all of his Nelson Competition race engines. phone # is 727-546-7000 you cant go wrong

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
The only one i know of is George Pills in pinellas park.
X2, Southern Style Racing Engines.
4941 73rd Ave Pinellas Park FL, 33781 (727)546-7000

Dave Pletcher had one but went outta business so I'm not sure where it went from there.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Gaby in South Miami has a SF902 Superflow if you want to make the trip, it is the latest and the greatest and one of only two in the State, his number is 305-897-9604. Dave

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Kevin @ Automotive Performance Engines.......does all my machine work and great guy.....has a engine dyno and I think its $650 for the day....863-967-8781, he is in Auburndale....about 30 min. from Tampa

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I know this thread has been inactive for a long time, but ... this autumn or early winter (too hot to work in the garage now) I want to take my newly-built 496 to an engine dyno (NOT a chassis dyno) for initial fire-up and break-in, and I see United Speed World in Tampa is still in the game, but I am wondering if there is anywhere closer to the Ft.Myers/Naples/Punta Gorda area?

TIA,
Dave

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kevin @ Automotive Performance Engines.......does all my machine work and great guy.....has a engine dyno and I think its $650 for the day....863-967-8781, he is in Auburndale....about 30 min. from Tampa

I agree Kevin is the only one that does any of my work.

·
Wart Remover
2,770 Posts
Innovation Marine in Bradenton... If you want someone who actually knows how to run a fully instrumented dyno.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts