Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who builds Ford engines in the Dallas /Ft worth area?:rolleyes:Looking to have a engine built by a good company that is close to home.

·
102,312 Posts
Who builds Ford engines in the Dallas /Ft worth area?:rolleyes:Looking to have a engine built by a good company that is close to home.
There was a fellow in Fort Worth a few years ago who built engines Hans Feustel I think his name was. Don't know if he is still in business. Dave Wolfe had a couple small block Fords built by him that ran well.

·
102,312 Posts
If I cannot find somebody in Tx,I will certainly look up Keith Kraft Racing.
Jeff Naiser is in Houston, Texas. I am pretty sure he can build you a stout small block.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
There was a fellow in Fort Worth a few years ago who built engines Hans Feustel I think his name was. Don't know if he is still in business. Dave Wolfe had a couple small block Fords built by him that ran well.
Hans Feustel Racing Engines
3008 Joyce Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76116
(817) 244-2455

Hans knows what he's doing. He worked on some Pro Stock stuff with Richard Maskin back in the day. I met him when I worked at Dart.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hans Feustel Racing Engines
3008 Joyce Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76116
(817) 244-2455

Hans knows what he's doing. He worked on some Pro Stock stuff with Richard Maskin back in the day. I met him when I worked at Dart.
Hans is still around, our lead builder Mark Johnson is helping him all the time as he is quite busy. Does great work!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
To expand on the OP's request.... anybody know of a DFW area shop that can do work such as take the car, pull the motor.... freshen up plus a few upgrades and then put the motor back in ?

This is a sbc.

I've noticed there are a few good engine building outfits around DFW, (Starting with Reher-Morrison) but not much in the way of full service shops that have know how and talent. But, I'm fairly new here, so maybe just missing them. I'd do it myself, but have re-injured my back, so out of commission for a few months from doing any dirty work.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts