Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a website now and a friend did it and its nothing special, does anyone here or anyone know someone that builds them for a reasonable price. Reason i posted it here is im looking for someone that is into motorsports so the site looks right.

Anyone that can help please call me or pm me at 847-244-2020
thanks Tom at T&T Racing Engines.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Do you want to manage and up date your own site? For years I had problem with web designer milking me out of money and no giving me what I want. I finally found a guy who gave me what I need for a fair price, click on the ECD link in my signature.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Tom,

Call my brother Jake. He does them for a good price and usually works out an unlimited change deal so you don't get charged for changes. If any one is interested PM me for his number. Most of the time sites look bad because of poor pictures and poor information. Take a look at my site, it sucks because I don't have good pictures or the time to get him good information! He also does complete web marketing included most of the time so that will cover all of your FB, Twitter and all the BS.

·
Super Moderator
35,270 Posts
Michael Ray does awesome work, very very well priced... had him update my site. Very talented.

But last I spoke with him it sounded like he hasn't had much time for it anymore. Worth an email to him though.

Mark(MrHockey) on here, I was looking at his website and it's very nice.... was considering giving that gentleman a call if Michael isn't available.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I have a website now and a friend did it and its nothing special, does anyone here or anyone know someone that builds them for a reasonable price. Reason i posted it here is im looking for someone that is into motorsports so the site looks right.

Anyone that can help please call me or pm me at 847-244-2020
thanks Tom at T&T Racing Engines.
I will give you a call later today :) Or call me @ 219-789-3921.

Thanks!
Kelly

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Todd Grossman (six4designs.com) and Justin Spencer (competitiondesigns.com) are members on here and do websites. Check them both out.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Rick Keller is very good. He worked in the performance industry for 12 years for warehouses and a Marketing group that did over 300M in sales. He is a youth minister now and does Web stuff on the side. He has a huge resources when it comes to Google school and performance product line info. If you want his number let me know. He did mine, Stefs, Patterson Race Engines, AAM Parts Pro, Performance Parts, Tufftruck, and a few others.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts