we welded metal patch panels on the back side of almost all the holes. "fibral" was the main foundation for covering the low spots. we made some inserts for the inner frame rails and did the same on the cowl panel. about 150 hrs so far and it still needs to be wet sanded and buffed for a shine. i am trying to get the car in 5.0 mag b.o.t.m. section (babe of the month) and maybe a feature if i'm lucky. i have a smoking hot girl to pose with it and do some burnout pics. i did not plan on building the car this way. i sold 3 show cars for a friend and he did the paint job for payment. so now every nut, bolt, trim, etc etc is new, clean and painted. i will post pics as the rebuild starts next month.