Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
17,138 Posts
It must be time consuming for you to be so stupid.....
Definition of irony. Have you addressed post #1 in the thread titled “Jizzum”? Phucking could have chosen any screen name and you chose a load of man gravy. You should never post here again.

·
Flame Hardened...........
14,478 Posts
Definition of irony. Have you addressed post #1 in the thread titled “Jizzum”? Phucking could have chosen any screen name and you chose a load of man gravy. You should never post here again.
I feel sorry for you.......

·
Registered
17,138 Posts

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
No surprise some of my haters follow me here with their silly comments, mostly fueled by the fact they have nothing useful to add. Outside of that was some useful information. Last pile of batteries I bought was a few years ago when the 99 cent store had 2 for 1, so I never really had any experience with the over priced DCs. So, thanks for the posts.
You’re so consumed with your own self importance that you cant even see the irony in your chastising others for not posting “Hot Rod” content one day, whilst asking which batteries are best for your prostate tickler the next day...... 😆

·
Registered
14,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just when I thought the 2 couldn't be more useless, they post more dumbass shit and prove me wrong!

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
You are so starved for relevance and attention that you literally invent questions and dilemmas to garner the responses you crave......what next..........“where do you get air to breath?”

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Energizers.
They call them Duraleaks for a reason. Ruined many a good service man's expensive meters.
Just my opinion.
I have three flashlights in the garage waiting to have those things knocked out and cleaned up. The Harbor Freight ones don't leak that bad.

·
Registered
9,691 Posts
I have a LOT of battery powered test equipment, thousands and thousands of dollars worth. After having those fucking Duracell batteries ruin three instruments FUCK them. These were all fresh batteries nothing anywhere near expired and were stored in climate controlled conditions. I was so pissed I contacted them they sent me mailer pouches and they told me they would inspect the damage but might destroy the instrument in the process I just gave up.

I will never again buy Duracell.

I’ve been buying the big plastic boxes of Rayovac and so far so good. I still remove the batteries from stuff I don’t use often.

Nothing like having fresh batteries leak all over inside a $1800 profilometer or a $1200 UT mic.

Again FUCK Duracell.

·
Registered
26,630 Posts
I have a LOT of battery powered test equipment, thousands and thousands of dollars worth. After having those fucking Duracell batteries ruin three instruments FUCK them.

Nothing like having fresh batteries leak all over inside a $1800 profilometer or a $1200 UT mic.

Again FUCK Duracell.

Holy shit. :(

·
Registered
17,013 Posts
I've been using Kirklands because the Duracells suck so bad, but they leak also. Is there a good place to buy energizers in bulk at a decent price?

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,996 Posts
I've been using Kirklands because the Duracells suck so bad, but they leak also. Is there a good place to buy energizers in bulk at a decent price?
Dad's always brought home Orange Eveready Industrial D's batts from the power company he worked for. 30+ years later they still work and haven't leaked. Dad passed away in 1996, I moved out from home (where I live now) in 1989.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Kirkland's from Costco. They'll hang with anything else and we've never had one leak.

Why nobody say Hazard Fraught? They provide great power for a few seconds...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts