Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going?
Thoughts on new laws...will it keep you away.
Me I am going,won't let them stop me from a fun weekend

·
Registered
284 Posts
what are the new laws I haven't missed an event there in 5 years

·
Registered
362 Posts
I plan on going and I think they changed their mind on most of the new ordinances after businesses voiced their opposition.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Laws passed yesterday. No open containers on private property, no "nuisance" on private party, which includes chairs, coolers, etc, and no trailers on main roads parked.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Laws passed yesterday. No open containers on private property, no "nuisance" on private party, which includes chairs, coolers, etc, and no trailers on main roads parked.
Not that bad. Nuisance law is only if you are asked to leave by property owner or if the place is closed. No trailer no open container

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm going if not to just enjoy the cars and relax for the week. They can pass all the laws they want but, they have to be careful about what exactly they enforce. I think at least they're smart if they just enforce the laws already on the books. They can only piss off so many people before people start looking elsewhere and it sounds like the business owners know that. Look at the money that May & Oct bring in for OC. That being said H2O was bad....

I'll be going all week and it should be a blast like it always is. May was fun as always so we'll see what happens in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
So I'm a little confused, is there a new trailer law or not?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll be down with the dodge

1 - 20 of 86 Posts