Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard of and seen haulmark, featherlite. and pace. what are some of the others that you guys have. good and bad. what about 26' united enclosed.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have a Vintage Bandit 28' that I bought new in 2001 and its been great. Haven't had any problems with it, still going strong.

·
Registered
166 Posts
VINTAGE trailers.:cool: I will be getting my new 2011 28ft vintage outlaw this sunday..you should ck them out? Great trailer for the money..if you need a dealer pm me i will give you my dealer info..they will take care of you.:yawinkle:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VINTAGE trailers.:cool: I will be getting my new 2011 28ft vintage outlaw this sunday..you should ck them out? Great trailer for the money..if you need a dealer pm me i will give you my dealer info..they will take care of you.:yawinkle:
are any of your dealers up here in the northeast, ma nh, ny

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
the trailer I use that belongs to a buddy of mine, is a United UXT and it has been very durable and done us well. I would buy one for sure

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
are any of your dealers up here in the northeast, ma nh, ny

im in jersey and i get classic, car-mate, sure-trac, wells cargo and i would have no proble giving anyone i know one of them...

it all depends on what you looking for, i saw someone name a 20,000+ trailer and i saw some one name a 7-9000 trailer

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
check out wright trailers in seekonk m.a. on rt6 across from seekonk speedway

dont buy a pace...shit quality...mine is brand new and falling apart and c.t. trailers sucks as well...they cant fix their own shoes if they come untied.

just my experiance....wright usually has a good selection and they can also build you one to your liking.....good luck

QUOTE=80monte;5541260]are any of your dealers up here in the northeast, ma nh, ny[/QUOTE]

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
32ft vintage outlaw here... I diggit.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Arundel Trailer Sales Harrington Delaware. Bill will hook you up ! Great guy to deal with. Even delivered trailer to me in PA at no charge!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts