Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Empire goes the Extra Mile

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  docoldsotherhalf 
#1 ·
If you have ever been to Empire Dragway you surely have seen Jeffrey Schillinger in his wheel chair parked tower side right next to the guard rail watching every car.
Now imagine if you sit in a wheel chair you don't ecaxtly have the best view.
Well the staff at Empire Dragway stepped up to the plate and built Jeffrey his own personal Ramp so it can get a better view of the track. That's the sign of a track owner that CARES.
BTW Jeffrey might be in a wheel chair but is a blast to talk to and joke with. Stop by and say hi to him next time your at the track.

See less See more
#4 ·
Way to go Jerry!

#5 ·
That was great to see. I havent talked him jeff but he is at the track all the time. And his father, Ronny, is a great guy as well. Way to go Jerry Scaccia and Empire staff!

#9 ·
I do think I met him and his dad this past spring when I went to look at a Malibu his dad was trying to sell.Does his dad have a black semi and transporter??.

Nice work Jerry and staff. Race track all aside,we need more people in this world like you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.