Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Behind Enemy Lines In Ca.
16,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like the natives are on the warpath in South Central Los Angeles. Not all that far from Martin Luther King Blvd.

"At least 50 firefighters are treating multiple patients at the Nipsey Hussle memorial, the Los Angeles Fire Department told CNN.

Officials are currently trying to remove all patients to a safe location in order to transport them, the department said. It’s unknown how many people are injured.

Los Angeles police have responded to the memorial’s massive crowd with riot gear and batons and have formed at least two containment lines, as seen on a live signal from CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS.

In the live signal, there are people seen running and the dedicated memorial seems to be in disarray. Also in the live signal, people can be seen carrying others who appear to be injured; however, it is unknown what sort of injuries the persons sustained.
Emergency officials are seen working on at least two people on the ground. Of the two people on the ground, one was covered in a white sheet."

https://krtv.com/cnn-national/2019/04/01/los-angeles-police-respond-with-riot-gear-to-massive-crowd-at-the-nipsey-hussle-memorial/

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I say fuck it and let them die there in the street. Nothing like a bunch of hood rats to fuck up something simple.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,047 Posts
What I saw said 19 injuries. No riot or anything else. Just a disturbance that resulted in a bunch of people getting hurt. 15 with minor injuries.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,047 Posts
And I was under the impression that he was a former crip. Hence his antiviolence campaign, etc...

As well, any ACTIVE "devout" Rolling 60 from LA would never be caught dead wearing red.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
LOOKOUT!! DAT MOFO HAS A GUN!!!! RUN MOFOS!!!................. APRIL FOOLS!!!! :p

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Hopefully his estate will provide for the further education of the fine young men that he mentored and groomed to be leaders and pillars of his community.

..or maybe him dying after saying he was meeting with the police to stamp out gang violence was the greatest April Fools joke ever! :eek:

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I have never heard of this guy...
Never heard of him neither till i was checking yahoo email and it popped up. Just kept on scrolling is all i did. Sad they can add a pop up email for these rappers when they die but you never get one when a soldier,cop or such dies.

·
Beyond old
3,945 Posts
Nipsey Russells kid?

·
Registered
23,701 Posts
Nipsey Russells kid?

Whats the chance this guy would actually KNOW who his Daddy was ? :smt017

And, unless Nipsey Russell ever was on Maury Povitch's show, How would he know who his kids were? :p

·
Registered
24,367 Posts
TNB :smt115

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Police named 29-year-old Eric Holder as a suspect in the shooting late Monday night and asked for the public's help in locating him.

related to the gun runner ???

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
Sounds like black people problems

1 - 20 of 24 Posts