Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(:(:(:( just seen my car on the dvd , what a slugg looks like i could run faster than that :smt102:smt102:smt102 what a POS , but that wood be me (builder) had a miser-ra- bull day at work , then come home and see my slug car .....any sponsors ? dam sure would be able to read your logo on my car , cuz i'm so
FKING SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:toimonster::-Yap:smt089:smt089:smt078:smt078

sorry had to vent ........carry on to the other important posts.............:confused:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
HOW BOUT LET US BE THE JUDGE......WHERE IS THE VID?....HELL I LIKE YOUR CAR.....TURN UP THAT SCREW!:p

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HOW BOUT LET US BE THE JUDGE......WHERE IS THE VID?....HELL I LIKE YOUR CAR.....TURN UP THAT SCREW!:p
i had to buy it !! > POWERHOUSE... one time run this blue 69 camaro go's by me so fast , it looks like my car stalled ???? wtf ...and i was ahead at the 330 spot by about 2 cars ...at the 331 he was gone ....uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:-Yap:toimonster:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
SO.....THAT'S WHY THEY MAKE NITROUS!;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
SO...I GOT THE SLOWEST 540 IN THE COUNTRY....TILL I GET MY TRANNY BACK :)

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
:cool:I'll sponser you dude. what do you need? We can tie a giant bungee cord to the end of the track, but you need to back in to the lights to stage. JK:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Don't fret none the older ladys love it slow!!!!!....Just cruz the retirement homes your sure to find a cool old lady....Then maybe she will give you some money to speed things up a little;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts