Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,
Thanks for all the e-mails and private messages,I am doing better than the Car right now,I was taken by Ambulance to Hamad Hospital for Smoke Inhilation due to the Fire.I was treated for a high carbon content in my blood from the Fire.I am now fine and am trying to rebuild the car and try and make the last Race.
Thanks Again for all your support it really means alot to Kim and I.
I would put up pictures but I do'nt know how,you can find them on the Arabian Drag Racing League Facebook.
Thanks Again,
Ellis and Kim

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Ellis, Good to hear you are doing Better. I didn't know you had a fire. I hope to see you and Kim if you come to Ohio Valley this year.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing better Ellis !

What happened to the motor ? Blower belt looked like it was still on...did a rod let loose and window the block ?

Didn't realize you lived so close. I lived in Hayes for 13yrs, moved back to York Co. in 93.

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Damn.... Glad to hear you are okay Ellis...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ellis glad you are ok buddy. I know you will get the car back into the winners circle soon.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The camera got burned pretty bad,Kim and I have been working on the car to remove any trace of the fire so we do'nt have to put it on a boat.It is supposed to go home by plane sunday.
I drove one of KH's Al-anabi Dragsters today and Won!!!
At least I can tell my Grandbabies that "Paw-Paw" has won Races all over the World!!
It really means alot to Me and Kim all the Love we feel from you guys.The car will be fine when it gets home and we will be back,
But I got to tell you driving the Dragster the last couple of days was pretty fun racin' with a fuel jug and a battery charger!!!
Stawicki had a really bad fire tonite,really bad,he is fine but his car too is like mine.

Ellis & Kim Vial
ADRL Pro-Xtreme #119

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Congrats on the win today Ellis and Kim. Any win is a good win!!

Stawicki's looked pretty bad on the live feed, although it was so far from the starting line, it was hard to tell how many times he hit the wall. SO glad he is ok.

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
One thing that sucks is the damage to the car- but you more than make up for it in spirit! CONGRATS ON THE WIN (Dragster)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts