Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which style, single ,duals...shroud or no shroud, lets hear it....for a track only race car......thanks

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
if it's alky you'll probably never turn it on, my gas 9sec camaro had a 31x19 rad with one 16" puller fan worked good rarely had issues hot laping

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not running alky and im running a small 85amp alt...you guy run all the time or turn off before the run?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im not running alky and im running a small 85amp alt...you guy run all the time or turn off before the run?

Let us know the performance difference!

Consider this......... when you shut the fan off, the engine builds heat. Staying with your logic, if you have an electric pump and shut it off your engine suffers from hot spots. Research the subject via Rerhe Morrison tech pages.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
leave off for warm up hits 140 turn on the fan don't turn it off till back to the trailer why pep turn it off i don't know constant even temp is key to being consistant turn it off and all bets off you lose that control factor and i have more important things to consentrate on at the line but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
leave off for warm up hits 140 turn on the fan don't turn it off till back to the trailer why pep turn it off i don't know constant even temp is key to being consistant turn it off and all bets off you lose that control factor and i have more important things to consentrate on at the line but thats just my opinion
Took me a minute or 2 to read that , LOL. But i agree 100 % with ya.

·
SMOKED IT
3,998 Posts
Dual spals 3200cfm with a shroud. Don't know if it works yet. Haven't started the car in a year and half. Dammit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts