1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Dicking bimbos at home
15,337 Posts
These anti-Ford posts are getting stale. just sayin'

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Ford needs to be very careful, the current leadership over there is betting the farm on this electric shit, meanwhile nobody wants anything from them that is electric. GM too. Sell your mustangs and trucks and IF it goes that way buy one of the companies.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
They made a bunch of electric Rangers years ago I know a guy that has and drives it often locally .Test vehicles are all over and it doesn't mean they will ever get built and sold to the public.

·
Registered
16,797 Posts
IRS is coming to pickups.
Will be the next big thing. Ford has been judging people's reaction with the Expedition.

You heard it here 1st for the 2nd time.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
Best selling pickup on the planet! Can't make it? Get your head out of your ass son.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well its only been that way for 40 plus years give it some time to prove themselfs .:)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
FordRules: I wonder if they will use a "MILITARY GRADE" BATTERY.:rolleyes:

·
Dicking bimbos at home
15,337 Posts
Don't click on them?:smt102
I clicked to read about electric F-150's, not the same old Ford sucks drivel that the GM cock gobblers spew. Stale, just like this place has become.

·
Registered
761 Posts
A relative made the mistake of buying a new at the time C-Max hybrid. Very unreliable and in the dealership way too many times for a new car. Car would go dead and they couldn’t figure out why. The dealership service had no idea how to deal with the car properly.

If they role out their electric truck the same they did the C-Max don’t waste time even considering it.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
I clicked to read about electric F-150's, not the same old Ford sucks drivel that the GM cock gobblers spew. Stale, just like this place has become.
There's nuthugging cock gobblers in all 3 "big 3" camps here. Some do it to stir the pot, some do it because they are stone drunk on corporate Kool Aid. All of it has been played out. Is what it is.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
IC based engines are going away. In the next few decades, Electric cars/trucks will be the way to go.

Whoever gets in early will be the winners of the future auto industry. I think all American car companies should produce at least a few electric cars.

We can actually thank mobile phones for the new advancements in electric cars. Cell Phones have been pushing the advancements in battery technology. As the demands increase, the technology will grow.

As electric car sales grow, all the related tech will advance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts