Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since electric vehicles are the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread and are being crammed down our kid's throats and are so expensive then perhaps the people behind the "So Called Science" should be forced to provide a 40 year bumper to bumper 100% warranty with every vehicle they force us to buy. That might give future buyers a bit of incentive to spend the money they will not have after the inflated costs of trying to live under the new world order. The present day collective is not going to stop their transition into an unrecognizable once American future.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Sure would be great but will never happen.

Plan on buying a portable generator if buying an electric vehicle too.
Not enough charging stations yet and most of the grids will not be able to handle the power during peak times.

Just a few weeks ago one of the northwestern states asked ppl not to charge their cars. lol

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Why would they do that the government is helping them by making it illegal to sell ICE vehicles in the near future.

And not just our government it’s all around the entire world.

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,625 Posts
You arent "forced "to buy anything. However thete is obviously coercion in the market future availability.

Vote with your wallet......and the effects will be realized

Fix all your older vehicles, and buy smart with this in mind. One of the reasons I loved Chevy V8s....dime a dozen. Can make a GM truck, Tahoe, Suburban, etc run forever with all the engines, trans, etc out there.

Stay away from the littke 4 cyl turbo shitboxes.

·
Registered
27,988 Posts
You arent "forced "to buy anything. However thete is obviously coercion in the market future availability.

Vote with your wallet......and the effects will be realized

Fix all your older vehicles, and buy smart with this in mind. One of the reasons I loved Chevy V8s....dime a dozen. Can make a GM truck, Tahoe, Suburban, etc run forever with all the engines, trans, etc out there.

Stay away from the littke 4 cyl turbo shitboxes.

Until they ban gas stations...

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At the rate they are going gasoline will be $9 per gallon sooner than later. They will force you to either jump ship or choke you out.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
How is this even going to be possible? If you have a house, fine, but every parking spot for an apartment building and every parking spot on the street in the city will have a fast charger compatible with all vehicles?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sure would be great but will never happen.

Plan on buying a portable generator if buying an electric vehicle too.
Not enough charging stations yet and most of the grids will not be able to handle the power during peak times.

Just a few weeks ago one of the northwestern states asked ppl not to charge their cars. lol

The last 15 seconds tho.....lol

Guy runs his TESLA with gasoline ⛽ - YouTube

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,625 Posts
Until they ban gas stations...
Grid will have MASSIVE failures in numerous states before they could even get traction on such an insane idea.

Even 25-30% penetration cant be supported. US grid cant support this mainstream. I dont care what conspiracy theories people can imaginr, its just not feasible

I.E. Chicago , 3rd largest city in America is ~125% capacity in ALOT of areas. They've had substations melt down. Shutting things down for PM gets CRAAAAAAZY scary about what will detonate.

Its laughable that they think any grid can support this all.

Reactions: OldChevys>

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Look it doesn't matter if it's impossible because the grid won't support it. And here is why,

1) There is A LOT of Money to be made in various forms, they don't care bout the end result, MONEY!
2) Control, they can limit travel to work only, no interstate w/o their permission and so on
3) Because they said so and they have control!

There is only one way to fix things now and things have not gotten bad enough. Also prob another reason why they want to limit people, kinda hard to revolt w/o gas.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
hope your right :unsure:
Guess I should clarify. None of us will see it happen completely, or even large scale. I wouldn't be surprised if some CA county tried it next week, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts