Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a easy tune on the controller leaving at 38% then .300 58% then 1.5 sec 100% .
the car rolled easy out like it should went 1.33 60ft then you feel it come in 100%
about 150ft pulled nice surge a few times,but did not lay over went [email protected]
pulled the plugs little fat on some so i through in a new set bump the fuel a 1/4 pound down went to repeat the pass and the car lifted spun the tire into a tire shake.
so what im saying everytime i go up the car react different everytime i have no data logger only 7531 it shows coming on at the hit and shutting off when i get out of it . Is there any way to test the controller to see if it will react like if i was driving the car just to run a dry test?
the car only made 3 runs down the track out of 25 the other 23 spun off the hit

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i have tried 15% then 48% 2.0 sec out 100% then we hit it before with 65% then 100% same thing knock the tire off

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the torque is there forsure! might have to try that pull some launch retard then put it back throught the run

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I had better luck using the launch retard in the 7531.

Just be leary of the car going for the moon, all too easy when it climbs the ring gear with some timing pulled out.

Ask me how I know...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts