Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to sell some 20 round 5.56 mags and a AR15 carry handle mounted optic. Egay ended the auction just after I list them. They said they were assault weapon parts. I just cant figure a semi auto 22 rifle being a "assault weapon"

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I think the issue lies in the mags, I cant get 22rnd gsg mags from them, but i can get 10rnd mags all day. I think 10 is the magic round number for them.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I've bought a lot of AR accessories there... Very competitive pricing and more times than not, Free Shipping.... I'd try it again..

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
its the mags

Actual firearms can't be listed on eBay. However, many parts and accessories for firearms are OK to sell, but only under certain conditions. See the list below for more details.

Allowed

• Caliber conversion information or blueprints
  • Magazine holders, speed loaders, stripper clips, or moon clips
  • Manuals or instruction materials about firearms
  • Non-pneumatic spear guns

Restricted

• Accessories and parts for guns such as butt plates, cases, cleaning supplies, dies, grips, holsters, molds, racks, pistol grips, scopes, slings, stocks, storage cases, or trigger guards. The listing must include a description of the type of firearm the accessory or part is for and what it's used for. If it doesn't, the listing may be removed.
  • Muzzle loader or black powder gun parts or accessories, as long as each item is offered in one listing at a time. (However, having separate listings for items that can be used to build a gun is prohibited.)
  • The following gun parts and accessories are allowed on the eBay US site only. The seller must be in the US and offer domestic shipping only:
    • En bloc clips
    • Barrels
    • Bolts
    • Choke tubes
    • Cylinders
    • Firing pins
    • Hammers
    • Magazines with a capacity to accept 10 rounds or less (high-capacity magazines that can accept more than 10 rounds are not allowed)
    • Slides
    • Trigger assemblies

Not allowed

• Firearms regardless of their ability to fire, how old they are, or their status as collectibles
  • Firearm frames, including grip frames
  • Firearm kits that are used to create a firearm
  • Firearm receivers, including parts, upper or lower, cut, or 80 percent receivers
  • Flash suppressors
  • High-capacity magazines with a capacity to accept more than 10 rounds—or magazine extenders
  • Pneumatic spear guns
  • Powerheads, stick guns, or their equivalents because they work like firearms
  • Sears
  • Silencers
  • Starter pistols or blank guns, regardless of their markings
  • Zip guns
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms-weapons-knives.html

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Would you list the mags as 10 rounders? I have a couple 5 rounders that look the same. I thought I would relist the optic and not mention the AR!5 but say rifle with a carry handle

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
I once got into a fight with Paypal over that shit. EBay and Paypal can both rot in hell for reasons way beyond that. Just stop using them and let them fade away into obscurity.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I've sold some gun stuff on Ebay and got good prices. Much more than local sales. I can't get over the "assault weapon" bs. I can usually buy cheaper on Amazon.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts