Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one running a EFI system like what they are using in pro stock on a TS car, thinking of going with that type of induction instead of carbs. If so who's system and how hard to learn to set up.
Thanks

·
Registered
648 Posts
I sell and tune Big Stuff for a Lot of Sonny Leonard customers in top sportsman. It works great. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Metz Performance.

Bryan
414 839 1898

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im changing over to EFI this winter. Sonny welded my intake and Joe at Hyperactive is setting up my Haltech Elite 2500 and car. Using Billet Atomizer injectors. Two Acufab throttle bodies flow over 3800 CFM each.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think I run BS3 and I think Metzone abuses me! Ooooppps typo, I meant helps me HAHAHA! Brian knows BS3 better then anyone, I love it and my car almost goes fast ! EFI ROCKS ! BS3 is the work horse of all the systems flawless!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
If I was going to do an efi conversion I ask whoever was doing the conversion and going tune it for me or train me how to tune it for myself and use what ever they were the most comfortable with.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You should check out www.comsyncracing.com Comsync is much better than BS3. **** Snyder won TS division 3, Mike Coughlin (Jegs) is running consistent 6.0s in TD. It has 8 wide band O2, 8 EGTs has EGT override to keep you from burning your pistons, runs coil packs and records more data than Racepak. You can sell your Mags and Racepak and have everything in one box. Check it out.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Do you know much about the comsync efi? Do they have a fuel enrichment stage based trigger for nitrous? I know most of the people using it are blower cars.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yes, there is an 8 stage Nitrous controller built in that takes up 8 of the 32 injector channels. With each stage you can add an different amount of fuel electronically and retard the timing differently with each stage. The first stage triggers when the transbreak is release the others are timed from the transbreak. With 8 stages you can skip a stage or use two stages if you want to turn on a stage fat then lean it up a bit or change the timing without triggering another solenoid.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Do you know much about the comsync efi? Do they have a fuel enrichment stage based trigger for nitrous? I know most of the people using it are blower cars.
Lol pretty sure he knows the system very well :p

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yes, there is an 8 stage Nitrous controller built in that takes up 8 of the 32 injector channels. With each stage you can add an different amount of fuel electronically and retard the timing differently with each stage. The first stage triggers when the transbreak is release the others are timed from the transbreak. With 8 stages you can skip a stage or use two stages if you want to turn on a stage fat then lean it up a bit or change the timing without triggering another solenoid.
I just wanted to say your system is awesome, Blake. Hats off to you. One thing I did notice about Troy's car is he's using a separate boost controller and bump stage. Any plans to integrate these into comsync?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just wanted to say your system is awesome, Blake. Hats off to you. One thing I did notice about Troy's car is he's using a separate boost controller and bump stage. Any plans to integrate these into comsync?
Thanks deadhorse66, Yes, I am working on a boost controller right now. I had not thought about a bump stage but, actually that is fairly easy so yes, I will look into that and add it in also. I am always looking for new ideas and stuff to add. Thanks for the input.
Blake

·
Registered
228 Posts
Lester Johnson runs it in his TS car in div 3 with great success. Andy runs it as well in his top dragster and is also very successful . Two of the nicest guys you will meet at the track and will help you anytime you need it ...

1 - 20 of 130 Posts