Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to spray my kit. Edelbrock is recommending that I square my jets. The question is should i do a ten point spread flowing at 5.75-6.00 psi of fuel press for a starting point. Say like a 71n and a 61f pulling two degrees of timing per 50 HP????? Because I want to start at a 150 and work my way up to 250. Combo is a 388 Windsor 11:1 comp 830 carb victor jr intake automatic solid roller camshaft cut for nitrous. 3.73 gear on a 28 10.5.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
We started squared on one of our builds and it made advertised power but was fat.went to a 10 jet and it picked up a bunch but on dyno it would hit hard and drop off hard with 925 psi lose almost 100 hp by end of run.sent it to Steve and the jet spread changed dramatically.but the one thing I noticed not only it made more power it was flat through the curve .made peak power and never really dropped more than 15 hp on run.I recomend spending the money and have induction solutions flow this plate.it will pick up and be a much better strting point

1 - 6 of 6 Posts