Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one raced at Eddyville Raceway Park in Iowa? A state of the art 1/8 mile track. Looks more like a country club.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
We've been there. First class track for sure! VERY family friendly. I couldnt even spit sunflower seeds on the ground its so clean.:D

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Eddyville is the shit, good people and the track is faster than hell !!!

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
They tried to do an "outlaw" heads-up series there a few years back. They advertised on TV, had posters up and hardly any cars showed. It would have been a KILLER series if it got off the ground.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I won one of the heads up races there back in 05'. Clean facility kinda weird, the short shut down area is part of the old road course and it turns and has an embankment. Sort of a strange feeling in a drag car

·
Registered
236 Posts
first time i ever raced under the lights and it kicked ass , i ran in that outlaw race and runner uped in the drag radial class . got beat by a guy with a 700 ci sonny motor with 4 stages of n20 .probably the best weekend i ever spent in the drivers seat of my car !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
ive raced there many times--nice track and well operated. I might be down there sep. 20/21 . stop by--i run an Orange 70 dart. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If it was a country club they wouldn't let you in lol. The tech guy can be a pain it the a$$
Hey Rock your not so bad. I've been to tracks where they tell you you either meet full tech or your out of there. Least you believe in giving the guy a brake and let him run. You have my vote:-GMAB
Paul

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We've been there. First class track for sure! VERY family friendly. I couldnt even spit sunflower seeds on the ground its so clean.:D
Hey Jake thanks for the Blower guard. Looks great on the car. Trbulance had you make it for me. Ever back at Eddyville look me up would be a privilege to meet ya.

Paul

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Hey Jake thanks for the Blower guard. Looks great on the car. Trbulance had you make it for me. Ever back at Eddyville look me up would be a privilege to meet ya.

Paul
Why THANK YOU Sir!! Glad you like it! Sorry it took alittle longer to prototype that custom piece for you. If you want email me a pic of how it fit on there sometime.Thanks!
-Jake

·
Registered
593 Posts
I live about 10 miles away from there, it's a beautiful track, the runoff area actually used to be a legends track. Hopefully i can get my sh!t together and run the new friday night heads up class if they have it next year...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I used to race there every weekend till I moved to NC in 2002. I loved everything about the track, the people, the racers, everything about it. I was track champ in Modified in 1999, r-up in 2000, and in 2001 I finished 5th in Top and 7th in Mod running the same car. Yeah, I've been there. ;)

Definitely a first class facility.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I live right up the highway from there now . . . I gotta get a drag car. The 5 speed diesel just makes for a lot of broken parts. (see avatar)

Damn . . .

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I live in eddyville... I love the place. Wish the heads up class would get off the ground better so I can run it in a couple years when i'm done being a broke ass college kid :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts