41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
I guess eddies going to have ro work harder

·
1,182 Posts
trash talking Eddie lost, baaaaaawaaaaaaaaa
Yea because all racers should be really nice to every time and say “ Man this sticks we have to race each other and shake hands”

I don’t give a dam either win or lose. If you can’t keep it interesting no reason to watch. We may be friends but on the track everyone is fair game. Sure sometimes it works out and others it doesn’t. I’m good with it either way. All I do know is we had a good clean race and we lost.

I will be back next year and hopefully fighting again in Pomona for a championship and will not be any different.

Glad you enjoyed watching.

Ed

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
you really are a punk chump.you don't come on here(barely)and talk down to me or eddie.so stay away,your words mean nuthin:rolleyes:

Punk chump....OK Starsky:smt082:smt082
That's better than being an A**hole hypocrite.

I don't think I've ever talked down to Eddie.

You on the other hand crash your tricycle, and I'm guessing a bad ass biker such as yourself wasn't wearing a helmet when you did.
You talked shit about the hospital & doctors, same as with the VA.

And while I'm at it, why is it the VA's (taxpayers) responsibility to fix your stupidity?????

Like I said, you need to take a long look in the mirror.

Sorry about ruining your thread Mr. Krawiec. On a better note congrats to both you & Matt on a great final:rock:

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Punk chump....OK Starsky:smt082:smt082
That's better than being an A**hole hypocrite.

I don't think I've ever talked down to Eddie.

You on the other hand crash your tricycle, and I'm guessing a bad ass biker such as yourself wasn't wearing a helmet when you did.
You talked shit about the hospital & doctors, same as with the VA.

And while I'm at it, why is it the VA's (taxpayers) responsibility to fix your stupidity?????

Like I said, you need to take a long look in the mirror.

Sorry about ruining your thread Mr. Krawiec. On a better note congrats to both you & Matt on a great final:rock:
Vietnam vet unlike you,just a worthless piece of do nuthin shit.hat.the unapproved hat I been wearin for years,2 really bad wrecks with it on.biker?been ridin for 49 years,all Harleys,was a patch holder for 12 years.and you?nuthin,just come around here every once in a while and talk shit.okay chump,hope I see you up here in the mountains of cal sometime.long look in the mirror?you first bitch:rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts