Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
Eddie, are your motors in your v rods running pushrods or as per v rod design overhead cam?

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
Overhead cam
Thanks. It was for an unrelated discussion elswhere. Usual idiots using andrews bikes as benchmarks for how quick their nightrods can go. (Their street registered ones)

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
well hello dee.hope you been workin on yer bike!!!!
not much lately. Studying and working 70+ hours a week.Priorities A.T.M. are elsewhere.A few things done so it's progressing,but at a slower rate.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
putting my race bike together,replacing parts I took off of it for the wreck bike.problems with the '85 clutch.ah well not racin for a while.you should send me some more photos of yers.absolute nicest top fuel bike I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
third round is better then first round brother.ahh well kick but the last 2 races.whats up with Andrew?

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ahh well brother it was a hell of a season.wont be at Pomona.way too much walkin for me.i'll definatly see you next year bro

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
Damn that was a close race.By my calculations you treed her by .002,but she outran you by .003. So MOV is .001. How many inches ?

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
By My calculations ; 197 MPH x 1.469 = 287' per sec

287' x .001 =.287'

.287 x 12" = 3.44" :-D
thanks. I'm either too lazy or couldn't be fucked. :rolleyes: Either way could you even see that visually at that speed.

·
1,181 Posts
It’s great racing right now. You have to be on it every run and if your not luck was on your side. We still don’t have the clutch and chassis 100% happy on mine but we are making gains and going better. It should be a fun final 2 races.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
2 races left brother.then a vacation,you and the family will dig that.kick some ass bro,you deserve it

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
well I guess #2 in points and runner up in Pomona aint too bad.too bad you lost to a piece of trash.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts