Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts
Lol, In Eddies defense he races the rules that are bought for Harley, I am a huge fan of Eddies but just think the rules are lopsided and corrupt.
I agree.I never blame eddie either.He's making the most of what is bought for him.Machinery and rules wise.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ahhhh dee,here we go again.harleys kick serious ass and it takes a lot of design work,machineing and just a lot of dyno time to find horsepower.try this,try that.you don't think chump smith don't do that?i think the zukis need more inches but we'll see what happens there.and the buells?hahahahaha,just a one off everything in those engines and the buell is history.zip,zilch.no more.most of those parts come from s&s so just another bozo story with bozo smith cheatin and leadin the way for a real crap motor.by the way brother,you fire the bike yet?and unfortunetly.s&s aint the same company since George died and his worthless kid took over now is it?quality in the toilet and those suckers wont even return a phone call.glad my ironhead s&s stroker flywheels,rods and pistons were made before the old man died.i did replace the crankpin and shafts from jims as the quality was better.go work on your bike bro:cool:

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
time again for you and the team to kick some serious ass this weekend bro.hope the familys good man.tell 'em I said hi.tell angell and Andrew the same:)

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
not a bad race bro but...……...that right lane was shit.#1 and to the final.that new frame works great.angell is startin to get the hang of it.all 3,great deal man.you need a win but they will come.:)cant wait to see the new aero package.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
How can you say any team is cheating other then Harley, they run a engine no one can get, They can pretty much do what they want and you accuse others of cheating, Wow what a idiot. Every other bike has to meet rules of engines supplied and Harley does not, So drop the stupid Harley is god crap, Eddie is great but the program sucks and the rules suck and Harley will always be a cheater until they have to comply with the rules. Plus Buell will never go away, If so who would race?? a few Suzuki's and a couple Harleys?

ahhhh dee,here we go again.harleys kick serious ass and it takes a lot of design work,machineing and just a lot of dyno time to find horsepower.try this,try that.you don't think chump smith don't do that?i think the zukis need more inches but we'll see what happens there.and the buells?hahahahaha,just a one off everything in those engines and the buell is history.zip,zilch.no more.most of those parts come from s&s so just another bozo story with bozo smith cheatin and leadin the way for a real crap motor.by the way brother,you fire the bike yet?and unfortunetly.s&s aint the same company since George died and his worthless kid took over now is it?quality in the toilet and those suckers wont even return a phone call.glad my ironhead s&s stroker flywheels,rods and pistons were made before the old man died.i did replace the crankpin and shafts from jims as the quality was better.go work on your bike bro:cool:

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts
How can you say any team is cheating other then Harley, they run a engine no one can get, They can pretty much do what they want and you accuse others of cheating, Wow what a idiot. Every other bike has to meet rules of engines supplied and Harley does not, So drop the stupid Harley is god crap, Eddie is great but the program sucks and the rules suck and Harley will always be a cheater until they have to comply with the rules. Plus Buell will never go away, If so who would race?? a few Suzuki's and a couple Harleys?
That's why I lost what little interest I had in the class. Unless it's MSR kicking their butts. But primarily I follow the big boys running nitro . Nothing compares to the violence of nitro.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
hahahahaha……………………..sure,and your the idiot that doesent know motors:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
one of the things I been postin on here the last few years is I wish v&h and hd would make they're motors available to anyone.for big cash probably,but seein zukis and s&s motors make it good to watch.still takes a lot of dyno time and testing so which big money suckers would do it?still cant wait to see the new aero package.a little heavier but way slicker then putting the tractor front end into the wind.no 200 mph runs this year from anybody?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
well here we go again.you,angelle and Andrew kick some serious ass.cant wait to see the new aero.should have shipped them to me to paint but wraps knocked me out of paintin nitro funny cars years ago so...….still have fun,be safe and kick ass:)

·
Super Moderator
48,681 Posts
The bike looked good Ed and you had another fine showing as well.

Good job bud! :smt023

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
finally saw the new aero last night.man I like it.you 3 kick some serious ass this weekend.welcome back to California.hope to hang out at the finals.tell the team I said hi.

·
Registered
343 Posts
How did MSR cheat? Have I missed something?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
brother,trade motors with Andrew!you need a win(or 5)brother.go get 'em tomarrow.at least the $$$$$was good for the team today

·
Registered
343 Posts
maybe you seen it yesterday,hahahaha:)
If you are referring to the belly pan, MSR did not cheat. NHRA made them illegal moving forward. But I guess that means you think the Arana's also cheated since they supply the EBR bodies to PSM and are running the same pan?

41 - 60 of 129 Posts