Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
good deal for the whole team this weekend bro.said Andrew is runnin the new frame.when you gonna get yours?you two are really somethin:Doops,the chick is startin to do good too

·
1,185 Posts
good deal for the whole team this weekend bro.said Andrew is runnin the new frame.when you gonna get yours?you two are really somethin:Doops,the chick is startin to do good too
I switched to the new chassis this past weekend. Now I just have to get the clutch sorted and it should be good once it's in the window. It is much nicer and tuner friendly.

Andrew and Angelle have been running it all year. She is starting to get more comfortable on it and we are finding more of what it likes with her on it. In time she will be right up front.

Thanks EK

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
brother you three have a great weekend and haul ass.you settin up per Andrews notes?hope you 3 did a little bit of testin.tell the family I sad hi:)

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts
Are you guys going to get Matt Smith torn down again ? After all he out mph you again and out qualified 2 of your bikes.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts
Looks like its a possible teardown for Matt Smith again. Those vrods dont like having their butts kicked.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
don't like that chump,his wife and his dad.let me know how the fire up goes.good luck brother,hope it goes well.get some alchohol for fire up.gotta take back the offer to ride it .my wreck is screwin me up,on the track,streets fine but my race sporty is parked.take care man

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,993 Posts
21 - 40 of 129 Posts