Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great win Eddie and Jay...Dark Vader FTW!!!!!
I am impressed now..2 in a row..WOW!!!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We all have the same rules now..and they win 2 weeks in a row..good work....

Our team is glad Harley races in NHRA...even more so, when it is fair ;)
The REAL deal is they , HD and NHRA have 3 years left on their current contract.
As long as Harley is happy with NHRA....NHRA will be happy with Pro Stock Motorcycle.
I am a HUGE fan of the awesome display Harley has on the midway.
The contest, the drawings, the fan interaction, are all VERY great for our sport.
7 different winners this year..and 3 different styles of engines all run between 6.85 and 6.89 in three days.

·
Registered
10,974 Posts

The REAL deal is they , HD and NHRA have 3 years left on their current contract.
As long as Harley is happy with NHRA....NHRA will be happy with Pro Stock Motorcycle.
The contest, the drawings, the fan interaction, are all VERY great for our sport.
7 different winners this year..and 3 different styles of engines all run between 6.85 and 6.89 in three days.
Well said George,...The best PSB season yet !!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Congrats ETown Eddie!! And two weeks in a row George came on here to congratulate. Respect!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Good job Eddie !

·
Registered
1 Posts
cheap win eddie don't win if Andrew doesn't lay down and throw the race I call bullshit Harley d. should not back cheaters. Andrew cuts a 011 light to his 145 and lays down top end. just a bad job at red lighting....so obvious it stinks

·
The Cuban
2,806 Posts
cheap win eddie don't win if Andrew doesn't lay down and throw the race I call bullshit Harley d. should not back cheaters. Andrew cuts a 011 light to his 145 and lays down top end. just a bad job at red lighting....so obvious it stinks
nice 1st post newbie and this isnt nascar where they take away points for not going "100%" theres always been team orders in sports & always will be

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts

I'm sure your on here with another screen name, just to chicken sh!t to show your face.

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice 1st post newbie and this isnt nascar where they take away points for not going "100%" theres always been team orders in sports & always will be

I thought NHRA has a rule about throwing races...they should look at Andy's data from that run to see what really happened.....Oh I forgot, H-D probably told them to forget about it.

·
Head Phuckstick in Charge
7,613 Posts

Great win for EK & Harley. Sometimes you have to be lucky and sometimes you have to be good. Looks like both EK got a mix of both yesterday. V&H have really stepped up their game! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Yep,cheap 1st round win....The couldn`t have made it more OBVIOUS......Mike Dunn was shocked too...Oh well,typical V&H racers.....

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
In CORPORATE racing, it is just the thing to do. If you had one rider in the points & one not, you will use the non ranked rider to whatever advantage you can. It sucks, & is crap racing, but this is CORPORATE racing & that is the way it is done. Ray.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I plan on being there Jay :)
You and me are cool...right?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Yep,cheap 1st round win....The couldn`t have made it more OBVIOUS......Mike Dunn was shocked too...Oh well,typical V&H racers.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts